The Resort at Eagle Mountain Lake is a 540 acre master-planned neighborhood unlike anything you have ever imagined in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. From its unique architecture, master-planned design and lush landscaping to the many gorgeous homes and amenities, we are certain you will find yourself enchanted by this community where you will come to play and stay to live!
Resort residents enjoy an unbelievable array of recreational features such as the 18 hole championship golf course and Clubhouse Grill, state-of-the-art fitness facility, sparkling pool for those hot summer days, playground.
You and your family will enjoy the benefits of a gated residential community with Golf Course Villas. Minutes after you get home from work or the kids arrive home from school, you can enjoy a quick round of golf, or just sit on the deck and enjoy a breath-taking sunset.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the quiet charm of lakefront living. Choose your lifestyle at The Resort at Eagle Mountain Lake!
Where we're located:
The Resort overlooks the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake, and fronts Morris Dido Rd. just north of Peden Rd. The community is in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
Interesting Facts and Figures:
- Eagle Mountain Lake was built between 1929 and 1932 and is situated downstream of Lake Bridgeport and upstream of Lake Worth on the West Fork of the Trinity River.
- The average depth of the lake is 22 feet, with the deepest being 52 feet.
- There is approximately 200 miles of shoreline around the lake.
- The community’s highest elevation is 760′ near the entrance and then it drops to 650′ at the lake front creating beautiful views of Eagle Mountain Lake.
- The total area of the lake is 9,200 square miles, and the total capacity of the lake is 601,900 acre-feet.
- The dam at Eagle Mountain Lake is 82 feet high and 4800 feet long